Personalised management of your renovation from start to finish.
Say hello to Sandro
A hard-working family man, Sandro has built his last two homes. Starting with land acquisition, working with architects through the design stage and managing all building elements, Sandro embraced the challenge with gusto!
Husband to Sonia and father to twins, Sandro is a proud family man with a great interest in helping people. In his spare time, Sandro keeps fit through gym work, playing soccer and enjoys cooking for family and friends and looking after his manicured garden.
How it works
To get a great result, lots of discussion and listening is required. These are skills Sandro has plenty of!
Project management isn’t outsourced at HIM – Sandro personally manages all projects, dealing directly with each client to ensure a successful outcome.
The first step in a home renovation project is generally gaining the appropriate permits for the works, a process that can be both time consuming and stressful. Sandro will draw on his extensive experience in dealing with Council requirements and will personally liaise with all stakeholders to deliver a seamless result.
Once permits are in place (if required), the work can begin. When renovating, refreshing or completely redesigning your home, the appointment and management of the right contractor for the job is essential. Sandro, a people-person at heart, will communicate with tradesmen on your behalf. Each element of the project will be overseen to make sure all works meet your expectations and are delivered to the highest standard.
- Kitchen remodel
- Adding and updating bathrooms and laundries
- Renovation and enlargement of rooms
- Landscaping and paving
- Construction of outdoor buildings including sheds, decks, pergolas and verandahs
- Engage and manage designers, draftsmen and architects
- Liaise with government agencies
- Obtain quotes
- Oversee occupational health and safety requirements and certifications
- Appoint and supervise appropriate tradespersons
- Work with clients to ensure sign off on jobs